UNDER CURRENT COVID-19 GUIDELINES:
- To assist with Social distancing guidelines, PLEASE BOOK TIMED ENTRY TICKETS TO AVOID DELAY. TO BOOK TICKETS, PLEASE VISIT THE DORKING HALLS WEBSITE (www.dorkinghalls.com) OR RETURN TO ‘HOME PAGE’ AND PRESS THE ‘BOOK TICKETS’ UNDER ‘DORKING HALLS’ MENU!
- The fair is located across 2 halls (ground floor): the ‘Grand Hall’ with its original 1930s interior and the adjacent Martineau Hall’. The fair is fully social distancing compliant with 2-metre distancing, Track & Trace, one-in-one-out policy and monitoring of numbers per Hall.
- The fair is held once a month (Sunday) from January to June & September to November inclusive – please refer to any changes of dates/cancellations.
- Wheelchair access is available at the front and back of the building.
- Dogs are allowed in the Halls, foyer & café on a lead and under your control. Any damage you will be held liable.
- Opening /Closing: please note change of opening time (9.30am Trade)/ 10.30am – 4.00pm
- Entrance charge: £2.50 per person (accompanied children under 16 free)
In-house café with hot and cold beverages & sealed snacks available throughout the day and a licenced bar serving wine beer non-alcoholic drinks. N.B. social distance Government guidelines will be in place.
- SAT NAV post code RH4 1SG
- The Dorking Halls is along the A24, within easy reach of Gatwick, M25 and 40 minutes from London.
- Parking is free (on Sundays) and situated directly behind the venue & additional free parking (on Sundays) available opposite the main front entrance.
- Clear signage is situated at various appropriate locations leading into Dorking & venue.
By National rail:
- Regular national rail services run direct from London Waterloo & Victoria to Dorking stations (Dorking Main, Dorking West & Dorking Deepdene) which are 10 minutes walking distance from the venue.
- Taxi services are also available at each station – please check on day of travel.
Horsham 93 / Epsom 516 / Leatherhead 516 / Guildford 21, 22, 32 / Kingston 465 / Redhill 21, 22, 32.