UNDER CURRENT COVID-19 GUIDELINES:
- To assist with Social distancing guidelines, the fair is located across 3 halls (ground floor): the ‘Grand’, with its original 1930s interior and the adjacent Martineau & Masonic Hall’ (with 2-metre distancing).
- The fair is held once a month (Sunday) from January to June & September to November inclusive – please refer to any changes of dates/cancellations.
- Wheelchair access is available at the front and back of the building.
- Dogs allowed in the foyer & café only (except guide dogs for special needs also allowed in the halls).
- PLEASE PRE-BOOK TIMED ENTRY TICKETS to assist with guidelines (‘DORKING BOOK NOW’ ON DROP DOWN MENU) and for a full description of compliances, we have put in place to provide a safe fair for our visitors.
Opening /Closing: please note change of opening time (9.30am Trade)/ 10.30am – 4.00pm
PRE- BOOK TIMED ENTRY TICKETS (WITH TRACK & TRACE) TO ASSIST WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING COMPLIANCE.
BOOK TICKETS ON THIS WEBSITE OR DORKING HALLS.CO.UK
Entrance charge: £2.50 per person (accompanied children under 16 free)
In-house café with hot and cold beverages & sealed snacks available throughout the day and a licenced bar serving wine beer non-alcoholic drinks. N.B. social distance Government guidelines will be in place.
- SAT NAV post code RH4 1SG
- The Dorking Halls is along the A24, within easy reach of Gatwick, M25 and 40 minutes from London.
- Parking is free (on Sundays) and situated directly behind the venue & additional free parking (on Sundays) available opposite the main front entrance.
- Clear signage is situated at various appropriate locations leading into Dorking & venue.
By National rail:
- Regular national rail services run direct from London Waterloo & Victoria to Dorking stations (Dorking Main, Dorking West & Dorking Deepdene) which are 10 minutes walking distance from the venue.
- Taxi services are also available at each station – please check on day of travel.
Horsham 93 / Epsom 516 / Leatherhead 516 / Guildford 21, 22, 32 / Kingston 465 / Redhill 21, 22, 32.