- The fair is located in two halls across the ground floor; the ‘Grand Hall’ with its original 1930s interior, providing space for up to 70 plus stands & adjacent Martineau Hall, providing up to an additional 35-40 stands.
- The fair is held once a month (Sunday) from January to June & September to November inclusive.
- In-house café with all day refreshments- hot drinks, sandwiches/cakes are available throughout the day. (B. During Coronavirus Government Guidelines café will offer a takeaway service until further notice).
- Wheelchair access is available at the front and back of the building.
- Dogs allowed in the foyer & café only (except guide dogs for special needs also allowed in the halls).
Opening /Closing: (8.30am Trade) 9.30am – 4.00pm
Entrance charge: £2.50 per person (accompanied children under 16 free)
In-house café with hot and cold beverages, sandwiches/cakes available throughout the day and a licenced bar serving wine beer non-alcoholic drinks. N.B. social distance Government guidelines will be in place.
- SAT NAV post code RH4 1SG
- The Dorking Halls is along the A24, within easy reach of Gatwick, M25 and 40 minutes from London.
- Parking is free (on Sundays) and situated directly behind the venue & additional free parking (on Sundays) available opposite the main front entrance.
- Clear signage is situated at various appropriate locations leading into Dorking & venue.
By National rail:
- Regular national rail services run direct from London Waterloo & Victoria to Dorking stations (Dorking Main, Dorking West & Dorking Deepdene) which are 10 minutes walking distance from the venue.
- Taxi services are also available at each station – please check on day of travel.
Horsham 93 / Epsom 516 / Leatherhead 516 / Guildford 21, 22, 32 / Kingston 465 / Redhill 21, 22, 32.