- Further to the change of Covid – 19 guidelines in July, visitors no longer have to book advance timed-entry tickets. All tickets can now be purchased on arrival, on the day.
- The fair is located across 2 halls on the ground floor: the ‘Grand Hall’ with its original 1930s interior and the adjacent Martineau Hall’. Social distancing has also been relaxed and able to provide the full contingent of stands.
- The fair is held once a month (Sunday) from January to June & from September to November inclusive.
- Wheelchair access is available at the front and back of the building.
- Dogs are allowed, on leads, in the Halls, foyer & café under the owners’ control. Please note, owners will be responsible/liable for any damage.
- Wearing face coverings is now optional so, please feel free to continue to wear them. QR Code for Track & Trace is available at the entrance and hand sanitisers throughout the building. The venue is cleaned after each event and particular attention to touch points throughout.Dorking Halls has been awarded the official UK mark, ‘Good to Go’ status & the use of the Society of London Theatre & UK Theatre ‘See It Safely’ mark signalling they comply with the latest Government and industry guidelines to ensure safety of staff & audience and a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines.
Opening: (trade 9.30am)/10.30am – Close: 4.00pm
Entrance charge: £2.50 per person (accompanied children under 16 free)
In-house café with hot and cold beverages, sandwiches & pastries/sealed snacks and available throughout the day and a licenced bar also serving non-alcoholic drinks.
- SAT NAV post code RH4 1SG
- The Dorking Halls is along the A24, within easy reach of Gatwick, M25 and 40 minutes from London.
- Parking is free (on Sundays) and situated directly behind the venue & additional free parking (on Sundays) available opposite the main front entrance.
- Clear signage is situated at various appropriate locations leading into Dorking & venue.
By National rail:
- Regular national rail services run direct from London Waterloo & Victoria to Dorking stations (Dorking Main, Dorking West & Dorking Deepdene) which are 10 minutes walking distance from the venue.
- Taxi services are also available at each station – please check on day of travel.
Horsham 93 / Epsom 516 / Leatherhead 516 / Guildford 21, 22, 32 / Kingston 465 / Redhill 21, 22, 32.