Dorking Decorative Vintage Brocante – Visitors
- To assist with Social distancing guidelines, the Brocante is laid out with 1 metre gaps between each stand and a one-way system around the event. Each stand will provide hand sanitisers & advice with handling goods.
- Whilst face masks are not compulsory outside, we advise the use during your visit.
- For 2021 the Brocante is held once a month (Sunday) from June to September – please refer to any changes of dates/cancellations.
- Wheelchair access is available & dogs are very welcome.
- FREE Entry – open 11.00am – close 4.00pm
- FREE Parking – please see ‘Travel’ information below.
- Hot and cold beverages snacks /meals available throughout the day supplied the local independent cafes in St Martins Walk.
- SAT NAV postcode RH4 1UX
- St Martin’s Walk Entrance is in the centre of Dorking High Street (A24), within easy reach of Gatwick, M25 and 40 minutes from London.
- Parking is free (on Sundays) and situated directly beside the brocante with additional free parking (on Sundays) available in West Street or South Street.
- Clear signage is situated at various appropriate locations leading into Dorking & to the Brocante.
By National Rail:
- Regular national rail services run direct from London Waterloo & Victoria to Dorking stations (Dorking Main, Dorking West & Dorking Deepdene) which are 10 minutes walking distance from the venue.
- Taxi services are also available at each station – please check on day of travel.
Horsham 93 / Epsom 516 / Leatherhead 516 / Guildford 21, 22, 32 / Kingston 465 / Redhill 21, 22, 32.
Address: St Martin’s Walk (car Park),Dorking High Street, Dorking, Surrey. RH4 1UX