DUE TO CURRENT GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES, SOCIAL DISTANCING COMPLIANCES REMAIN IN PLACE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Please find below information for you about the ‘Dorking Decorative Vintage Brocante, Dorking, Surrey.
- This monthly open-air event is located beside ‘St Martin’s Walk & Dorking Church ’ surrounded by independent stores & cafes & regularly used for other successful outdoor events.
- Each stand space is provided with 3m x 3m Gazebos.
- For 2021, this 1day fair is held once a month on Sundays, from June to September. (2022 onwards to open from May -September).
- Parking is free on Sundays & directly next to the event with easy unloading beside each stand.
- Hot and cold beverages snacks/cakes available throughout the day supplied the local independent cafes in St Martins Walk.
- Wheelchair access available to the event & dogs are very welcome.
- Free Entry / Open 11.00am – Close 4.00pm
- SAT NAV postcode RH4 1UX
- St Martin’s Walk Entrance is in the centre of Dorking High Street (A24), within easy reach of Gatwick, M25 and 40 minutes from London.
- Parking is free (on Sundays) and situated directly beside the brocante for stand holders.
By National Rail:
- Regular national rail services run direct from London Waterloo & Victoria to Dorking stations (Dorking Main, Dorking West & Dorking Deepdene) which are 10 minutes walking distance from the venue.
- Taxi services are also available at each station – please check on the day of travel.
Horsham 93 / Epsom 516 / Leatherhead 516 / Guildford 21, 22, 32 / Kingston 465 / Redhill 21, 22, 32.
St Martins Walk (Car Park), Dorking High Street, Surrey. RH4 1UX