- The 2day fair is held twice a year – Spring & Autumn – to co-inside with a season of related London events.
- The fair is located inside the Grade II listed Chelsea Old Town Hall, Kings Road, providing up to 60 stands.
- Full-time security provided throughout the 2 days (including overnight).
- Parking Marshalls to manage parking bays to the back of the building.
- Porters available to assist exhibitors with unloading.
- Each stand includes tables/chairs/ electrics & limited number of poster boards available.
- Pop-up café with hot and cold beverages and food/snacks/cakes available throughout the day and a licenced bar serving wine / beer / non-alcoholic drinks.
- Free WIFI
- Each stand includes tables / chairs & electrics. Please enquire if poster boards are required.
- Wheelchair access is located at the side of the entrance.
- Special needs/ guide dogs allowed only.
- Buyer Entry: Mondays 3.00pm -8.00pm / Tuesdays 11.00am -6.00pm
Do call if you have any further questions & happy to forward a full Pack of details, 07952 689717.
By London Underground:
Circle or District Line to Sloane Square. Walk across Sloane Square and straight down the King’s Road (passing Peter Jones Department Store on your right-hand side).
Chelsea Old Town Hall is approximately a ten-minute walk down the King’s Road, on the left-hand side.
Alternatively catch bus numbers 11, 19, 22, 211 or 319 from Sloane Square/King’s Road.
SAT NAV post code SW3 5EE
Parking meters available between 2-4 hours located around the Kings Road.
Car Parks located between 5 & 25 mins walking distance from the Town Hall. The following is advisory, please check opening/closing times & charges for each of these car parks:
- JustPark, Cheltenham Terrace SW3 -reservable
- Justpark, Sydney Street SW3– reservable
- LCP Parking Services, Edith Grove, London, SW10 0ED
- Chelsea Car park, Battersea Park, Carriage Dr N, Battersea, London SW11 4BE.
- Albert Bridge, Battersea Park, Albert Bridge Rd, Battersea, London SW11 4NU.
- Parking Partners Ltd. Chelsea Bridge Wharf 366 Queenstown Rd, Wandsworth, London SW8 4NN