DUE TO CURRENT GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES, COMPLIANCES ARE NOW IN PLACE FOR THIS EVENT. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR FURTHER ADVICE.
Please find below some useful information for you about the ‘Dorking Halls Antiques & Decorative Arts Fair’ Dorking Halls, Surrey.
- The 1day fair is held once a month (Sundays) – January to June & September to November.
- The fair is located on the ground floor in Grand Hall & the adjacent Martineau Hall providing up to 120 stands.
- Parking is free on Sundays & directly behind the venue with easy access/unloading into each hall.
- Assistance scheme – Dorking Halls operate an ‘Essential Assistance Scheme’ for those who need assistance with entering the building to attend various events. The scheme will include the loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Each stand includes tables/chairs/ electrics / exhibitor lanyard & pass.
- In- house café with hot and cold beverages snacks/cakes available throughout the day and a licensed bar serving wine / beer / non-alcoholic drinks. – offering 10% discount with Exhibitor pass.
- Free WIFI
- Wheelchair access available to the front and back of the building.
- Dogs allowed in the foyer and café / Special needs/ guide dogs allowed in the halls only.
- Buyer Entry: Trade 8.30am / 9.30am-4.00pm
Do call if you have any further questions, 07952 689717.
- SAT NAV post code RH4 1SG
- The Dorking Halls is along the A24, within easy reach of Gatwick, M25 and 40 minutes from London.
- Parking is free (on Sundays) and situated directly behind the venue & additional free parking (on Sundays) available opposite the main front entrance.
- Clear signage is situated at various appropriate locations leading into Dorking & venue.
By National rail:
- Regular national rail services run direct from London Waterloo & Victoria to Dorking stations (Dorking Main, Dorking West & Dorking Deepdene) which are 10 minutes walking distance from the venue.
- Taxi services are also available at each station – please check on day of travel.
Horsham 93 / Epsom 516 / Leatherhead 516 / Guildford 21, 22, 32 / Kingston 465 / Redhill 21, 22, 32.