Please find below some useful information for you about the ‘Dorking Halls Antiques & Decorative Arts Fair’ Dorking Halls, Surrey.
- The 1day fair is held once a month (Sundays) – January to June & September to November.
- The fair is located on the ground floor in Grand Hall & the adjacent Martineau Hall providing up to 120 stands.
- Parking is free on Sundays & directly behind the venue with easy access/unloading into each hall.
- Assistance scheme – Dorking Halls operate an ‘Essential Assistance Scheme’ for those who need assistance with entering the building to attend various events. The scheme will include the loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Each stand includes tables/chairs/ electrics / exhibitor lanyard & pass.
- In- house café with hot and cold beverages snacks/cakes available throughout the day and a licensed bar serving wine / beer / non-alcoholic drinks. – offering 10% discount with Exhibitor pass.
- Free WIFI
- Wheelchair access available to the front and back of the building.
- Dogs allowed in the foyer and café / Special needs/ guide dogs allowed in the halls only.
- Buyer Entry: Trade 8.30am / 9.30am-4.00pm
Do call if you have any further questions, 07952 689717.
To apply for a stand please download the application form below…
We look forward to working with you!
- SAT NAV post code RH4 1SG
- The Dorking Halls is along the A24, within easy reach of Gatwick, M25 and 40 minutes from London.
- Parking is free (on Sundays) and situated directly behind the venue & additional free parking (on Sundays) available opposite the main front entrance.
- Clear signage is situated at various appropriate locations leading into Dorking & venue.
By National rail:
- Regular national rail services run direct from London Waterloo & Victoria to Dorking stations (Dorking Main, Dorking West & Dorking Deepdene) which are 10 minutes walking distance from the venue.
- Taxi services are also available at each station – please check on day of travel.
Horsham 93 / Epsom 516 / Leatherhead 516 / Guildford 21, 22, 32 / Kingston 465 / Redhill 21, 22, 32.