Please find below some useful information for you about the ‘Dorking Halls Antiques & Decorative Arts Fair’ Dorking Halls, Surrey.
- This 1-day fair is held once a month (Sundays) – January to June & September to November.
- The fair is located on the ground floor in Grand Hall & the adjacent Martineau Hall providing up to 120 stands.
- Parking is free on Sundays & directly behind the venue with easy access/unloading into each hall.
- Each stand includes tables/chairs/ electrics / exhibitor lanyard & pass*.
- In-house café with hot and cold beverages snacks/pastries available throughout the day and a licensed bar serving non-alcoholic drinks. – offering 10% discount with an Exhibitor pass*.
- Free WIFI
- Wheelchair access is available to the front and back of the building.
- Entry: Trade 9.30 am / Public 10.30 am – Close 4.00 pm
Covid 19 Guidelines: Wearing face coverings is now optional but, please feel free to continue to wear them. QR Code for Track & Trace is available at the entrance and hand sanitisers throughout the building. The venue is cleaned after each event and particular attention to touch points throughout.
Dorking Halls has been awarded the official UK mark, ‘Good to Go’ status & the use of the Society of London Theatre & UK Theatre ‘See It Safely’ mark signalling they comply with the latest Government and industry guidelines to ensure safety of staff & audience and a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines.
Do call if you have any further questions, 07952 689717.
- SAT NAV post code RH4 1SG
- The Dorking Halls is along the A24, within easy reach of Gatwick, M25 and 40 minutes from London.
- Parking is free (on Sundays) and situated directly behind the venue & additional free parking (on Sundays) available opposite the main front entrance.
- Clear signage is situated at various appropriate locations leading into Dorking & venue.
By National rail:
- Regular national rail services run direct from London Waterloo & Victoria to Dorking stations (Dorking Main, Dorking West & Dorking Deepdene) which are 10 minutes walking distance from the venue.
- Taxi services are also available at each station – please check on day of travel.
Horsham 93 / Epsom 516 / Leatherhead 516 / Guildford 21, 22, 32 / Kingston 465 / Redhill 21, 22, 32.